Thursday 10 November 2016

News and Sale Alert

Hi Crafters,

Monday 14th November is the start of the last sale for 2016, as I don't want there to be any problems with you getting your new stash with that pesky Christmas post.

To mark the occasion, I'm going to do things a little differently and we doing


How will this work?  I hear you ask.

The sale will start Monday the 14th November and last for 12 days.  Each day I will put up a new special offer.  The offers will be available for the whole of the sale from the day that they go up.  So all you need to do is check in each day to find out which new special has been added.

There are limited numbers of each of the items going into the sale, so please comment under any thing you want to buy as soon as you see it.  The special offer items wont go up until their day, so you wont miss out on the special prices.

In case you were not able to see the live video that Tina and I did on Wednesday, there are some great new items being added this month and a whole new section.

I had better get my nose back to the grind stone and finish working out all of those special offers.

Catch up with you all again soon.

Naomi x

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what's on offer this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very excited to see what you all think of the new line that will be going up for sale on Wednesday

      Delete