- £130 worth of SU products that YOU chose as a starter kit, for just £99 P&P free
- 20% commission on every thing you sell (or discount on every thing you buy) raising to 25% when you achieve the next level.
- Get a free starter kit worth £45 when you join (8 catalogues, order forms, invitations and the SU success magazine)
- If you would like to run this as a business you can work the hours that suit you and run your business in a way that works for you.
- A brilliant support network to help you along the way and help to answer any questions you may have.
If you do decide to become a Stampin' Up demonstrator there are many ways that you can earn money, but the most important thing for you to know is that you will start off by earning 20% commission on every thing you sell. So that works out as a 20% discount on every thing that you buy for your self.
In order to keep your account active, once you join up, you will need to put through orders totalling £270 per quarter (that is £90 a month) at full price. This doesn't just have to be things that you buy yourself, this could also be things that your crafty friends buy from Stampin' Up through you. If you don't meet that target over the three months, you can get an extra month (we call this pending) to hit that total.
If you are ordering only for yourself, then 20% of that will be your discount. That is a wapping £54 discount over the three months.
If you do decide that you would like to run this as a business, there is a brilliant network of support, via through Stampin' Up, myself and from other demonstrators. As you rise through the levels your commission will go up to 25%, but other earning opportunities will also open up.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
If you would like to join up, click here